Looking for professional, well-priced Cannock plumbers?
Craig Yardley Ltd offers a wide range of domestic plumbing Cannock services, catering for everything from routine boiler servicing, to emergency repairs, landlords’ Gas Safety Certificates, and bathroom or kitchen installations.
Our aim is to deliver professional Cannock plumbers that get the job done – quickly, cleanly, with the minimum disruption to you and without it costing you a fortune. No job is too small, too large or too complex. For your reassurance, all within our team are fully qualified and highly experienced trades people, who take genuine pride in working to the highest standards.
Contact Craig Yardley Ltd for Cannock plumbers and you can look forward to trustworthy advice, a prompt and friendly service and reliable plumbing solutions.
Please take the time to explore our website and find out more about our capabilities within plumbing Cannock – then don’t hesitate to pick up the phone.
Your confidence checklist
- Full 12 month guarantee on all work
- Free advice as standard
- Free no obligation estimate
- Gas Safe registered
- LPG registered
- Friendly, reliable and fully qualified engineers
- Glow-worm and Vaillant trained and approved engineers
A little about Cannock…
Cannock in Staffordshire is namesake to Cannock Chase, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, comprising 26 square miles of deciduous woodland, open heath land and areas of coniferous planting traversed by walking and cycling tracks and punctuated by visitor centres and a museum.
The largest of three towns in the Cannock Chase district, Cannock lies to the south of the Chase and north of the West Midlands metropolis, offering easy access to the M6, A5 and A34.
Did you know…
- The Domesday Book of 1086 refers to Cannock as ‘Chenet’. Cannock is believed to be Old English ‘cnocc’ which means ‘hillock’ and may hark back to Shoal Hill which lies to the north west.
- Close to the Black Country and with excellent coal reserves, Cannock grew from a small rural community into one that attracted many industries during the mid to late 19th Century.
- Nearby Cannock Chase German War Cemetery houses the graves of almost 5,000 German and Austrian nationals who lost their lives in the UK during the two World Wars. The Cemetery was built by, and is managed by the Commonwealth War Graves Commission.
- Notable Cannock locals have included Mel Galley, former ‘Whitesnake’ guitarist; retired footballers Malcolm Beard and Stan Collymore, Arthur Wharton, who trained as a missionary whilst at school in Cannock; and Jed Mercurio, BAFTA-nominated author and TV producer, famed for ‘Cardiac Arrest’ and ‘Bodies’.
- Cannock is twinned with Datteln in Germany.