Emergency Plumbing Services
Emergency plumbing? Call a local expert
When an unexpected plumbing emergency strikes, time isof the essence or the results can be disastrous. Craig Yardley Limited’s team will do its best to respond quickly to your call, to prevent emergency plumbing problems from escalating and minimise the damage caused to your property.
Our emergency plumbing services include:
- Burst pipes
- Leaks – pipes, radiators
- Blocked pipes and drains
- Damaged water mains
- Broken taps
- Broken flush on toilets
Why Craig Yardley for emergency plumbing?
- All engineers are Gas Safe registered
- Fast and responsive service
- 24:7 availability, 365 days a year
- We’ll diagnose the problem
- Honest and reliable
- Clear pricing with no hidden extras
- No call-out charge
- All emergency plumbing work guaranteed
- Emergency plumbing after care service
We’ll respond as rapidly as we can, prioritising tasks and taking remedial action to rectify the situation as quickly as possible. If parts need to be ordered, we will find a temporary solution and ensure that the job is completed swiftly to minimise your inconvenience.
What to do in an emergency plumbing situation
If you experience a plumbing problem:
1. Turn off your stop tap (this is often located beneath the kitchen sink)
2. If the stop tap can’t be located or you can’t turn it off, turn the sink or bath taps on full ensuring that no plugs are in. So long as overflow holes are not obstructed this should reduce the flow of the leak until professional help arrives
3. Call Craig Yardley’s team on 0800 122 3025. We’ll be with you as soon as possible.
Don’t delay. For emergency plumbing services contact us immediately 0800 122 3025.
Emergency plumbing services are available in the following areas: Lichfield, Burntwood, Cannock, Rugeley, Sutton Coldfield